Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Fred Thompson Comes To My Town For Town Hall Meeting


* Fred Thompson in Greenville SC 1/8/08 Stax Restaurant



Fred Thompson is my favorite candidate for the US presidential race; although I don't think his campaign is strong enough to win. He is really concentrating on my state (South Carolina) where I think he has the best chance of placing first. I think his goal at this point is to actually remain in the campaign and get enough support so as to be a Vice Presidential choice. He is the ONLY candidate that tells the whole truth and nothing but.

2 comments:

roget said...

"He is the ONLY candidate that tells the whole truth and nothing but."

Isn't that what everyone believes of those they support?....

All politicians make the right noises until they get into office then promptly forget them...

fixyourthinking said...

No, I honestly think most people know that their politicians are liars and over promisers. Thompson HONESTLY doesn't SEEM to do that and has the record to back it up.