Monday, January 07, 2008

A New Year's Resolution About Sources

I've been working on a number of stories and follow ups to stories I've done in 2007. Recently, I had an informant contact me with some information about one story I did. Turns out this information was wrong.

It's interesting doing this whole website. I have to really be careful. I encourage you to ALWAYS verify and re-verify any fact you put on your website.

A few weeks ago, I outlined in the contact section of this website how to contact me so I could more easily contact sources of information and so those who wish to remain anonymous could more easily get ahold of me. While I encourage anyone with ANY information that they are willing to share with me come forward and contact me - please make sure your information is accurate and make sure you can back it up.

No comments: